SOLD: This 5,660 SF professional office building with tremendous visibility is situated on 0.21 acres and has plenty of private, off-street parking. Great opportunity for an investor or professional offices looking to expand.
- First floor—6 private offices, reception area, kitchenette, and 2 restrooms
- Second floor—1 office, 2 restrooms, and large, open bullpen area
- Third floor—large, heated loft area
- Basement—ideal for storage
- 34 W. Franklin Street, Hagerstown, MD 21704
- Tax Map 03006, Parcel 0090
- City of Hagerstown Zoning - City Center Mixed Use District (CC-MU)
- 5,660 SF
- 0.21 Acres
- Private, off-street parking
- Public water and sewer
- Civic and social organizations (8134).
- Commercial parking lots and decks.
- Community centers, including but not limited to cultural, civic and educational centers.
- Fitness and recreational sports centers.
- Municipal parking lots and decks.
- Museums (712), except zoological parks.
- Primary and secondary schools, public and private, provided all setback, parking and other regulations are met without variance.
- Primary and secondary schools, public and private, for which setback, parking or other regulations cannot be met without variance.
- Private parks, playgrounds and community gardens.
- Public administration (92), except correctional institutions publicly-managed (922140) and privatelymanaged (561210).
- Public parks.
- Religious sanctuaries (8131) (church, synagogue, mosque, wedding chapel, etc.) with traditional accessory uses, provided all setback, parking and other regulations are met without variance or waiver and reuse of existing structures comply with setbacks.
- Religious sanctuaries (8131) other than those described in the previous line, or not meeting all site design requirements.
- Administrative support services (561).
- Ambulatory health care services, with exception of outpatient substance abuse centers (621420).
- Artist Studios.
- Banks, savings institutions & credit unions (521-522), except pawn shops (522298).
- Business Service Centers (56143) and Quick Printing Services (323114).
- Colleges, universities, trade and commercial schools, except primary and secondary schools (611).
- Finance and insurance (52), monetary authorities – central bank, credit intermediation and related activities (521-522), except pawn shops (522298).
- Funeral homes (81221) including accessory crematories.
- Medical and diagnostic laboratories (6215).
- Offices, business and professional (55 and 56), except waste management and remediation services (562).
- Offices for bonding, probation and parole of defendants in the criminal justice system, not within 500 feet of Public Square or within 250 feet of another such use.
- Outdoor Automated Teller Machines (ATM), not accessory to a banking institution.
- Photography Studios.
- Professional, scientific & technical services (54), except veterinary services.
- Veterinary services (54194), completely enclosed.
- Amusement and recreation establishments (713120, 71395 and 713990).
- Banquet and reception facilities (722320).
- Bed & breakfast inns (721191).
- Catering kitchens, for preparation of food for off-site delivery and associated office and storage use (722320).
- Convention and Conference Centers.
- Drinking places (722410) and brewpubs, distillery pubs and wine pubs within the Smart Growth A&E District. Drinking places (722410) and brewpubs, distillery pubs and wine pubs outside the Smart Growth A&E District. Entertainment club.
- Hotels and motels (72111).
- Multi-purpose arenas for sporting events, entertainment and other assembly events.
- Night clubs.
- Performing arts companies (7111).
- Restaurants (7221 and 7222), no limit on size.
- Satellite Simulcast (off track) Betting Facilities.
- Theater, movie (512131).
- Theater, performing arts (711310).
- Visitor Welcome Center.
- Visual and performing arts studios.
- Broadcasting (515).
- Motion picture and sound recording industries (512).
- Telecommunications (517).
- Convenience store without fuel pumps (445120).
- Dry cleaning and laundry services (8123).
- Hair, nail and skin care stores, ear piercing services, hair replacement services, permanent makeup salons (81211) and dog grooming establishments.
- Internet publishing and broadcasting (516).
- Internet service providers web search portals and data processing services (518).
- Mixed use building of commercial and residential units.
- Newspaper publishers (511110).
- Outdoor vending machines entirely on private property in active use and not in a public street right-of-way, provided that the vending machines(s) comply with building setbacks unless abutting a building.
- Personal and household goods repair and maintenance (8114).
- Photo finishing (81292).
- Produce stands (812910).
- Same as above, up to 75,000 square feet in net floor area per business.
- Tanning and depilatory salons (812199).
- Tattoo parlors and massage parlors, steam baths and saunas (812199).
- Commercial Bus Stops and Terminals, provided indoor waiting areas and restroom facilities are provided at all times buses may stop at the facility and buses pull entirely off of public streets to pick up and discharge passengers.
- Parking Lots & Garages (81293), private, commercial and municipal, including offsite parking lots maintained by and designated for a permitted or special exception use on a lot located within 500 feet.
- Adult day care with vocational centers.
- Brewery, Distillery, Winery – Small Scale; 15,000 gross square feet or less in building area, with or without outdoor tables and no outdoor speaker system.
- Indoor plant cultivation and processing facilities, when interior space is 25,000 square feet or less in gross floor area.
- Indoor plant cultivation and processing facilities, when interior space is over 25,000 square feet in gross floor area.
- Manufacturing, Light, when interior space is 25,000 square feet or less in gross floor area.
- Manufacturing, Light, when interior space exceeds 25,000 square feet in gross floor area.
- Research and development offices and laboratories, including physical, chemical and biological subjects.
- Warehousing & Storage (493) in buildings erected prior to October 1, 1956.
- Temporary Contractor Staging Facility, subject to provisions in Subsection K.13.
- Temporary Uses, subject to provisions in Section R.
- And more...