As President and Broker of MacRo, Ltd., Rocky Mackintosh is responsible for oversight of the company and ensuring that MacRo provides the highest quality brokerage services to clients. He focuses on land development consulting and representing owners in the sale and leasing of their commercial properties
Rocky has been active in the real estate market since 1972. In 1980, he founded Mackintosh, Inc. Realtors®, a multi-office general brokerage firm now owned and operated by his brothers. In 1990, he established MacRo, Ltd., the Frederick, Maryland-based land and commercial real estate development, real estate brokerage, leasing, property management and real estate consulting services firm he heads today. He has earned numerous awards and recognition for his achievements over the years.
Rocky is invested in Frederick County and has served on the board of directors for several community organizations.
Born and raised in Washington, DC and Montgomery County, Maryland, Rocky and his wife, Nancy, have lived on their farm in southern Frederick County for over 35 years. They have two married daughters, five grandchildren and numerous nieces and nephews.
- Development consulting and sale of 20 custom home building lots at Manor at Holly Hills, a residential estate community on 185 acres in Frederick valued at approximately $7 million
- Represented Spring Ridge Shopping Center in renewal of leases for 25,000 SF of retail spaces to Celebree, J& P Pizza and Spring Nails
- Represented buyer in purchase of 32,500 SF warehouse in Frederick for $2.05 million
- Represented owner in sale of 12,000 SF flex building in Frederick for $1.6 million
- Represented Maaco in leasing an 18,000 SF warehouse in Frederick
- Provides ongoing property management services at Spring Ridge Shopping Center in Frederick
- Represented LB Water in the purchase of 11.5 acres of Frederick area industrial land for $1.5 million