Located in THE prime area of Frederick County, this estate lot is one-half mile from I-270, but you won’t hear any highway noise, in this serene location. Sugarloaf Mountain (Stronghold) is just over a mile away. Little Bennett Creek crosses the property and is surrounded by protected woods. Perc test approved for conventional septic system to serve a 4 BR home (NOT sand mound) and an existing well. Option to build your custom home in one of two possible locations.
- 9428 Slate Quarry Road, Dickerson, Maryland
- Tax Map 0111, Parcel 0060
- Frederick County Zoning – Agricultural District (A)
- Frederick County Zoning – Resource Conservation District (RC)
- 18.468 Acres
- Perc test approved for conventional septic system to serve 4 BR home
- Existing well