Protecting Commercial Assets. Building Value.
Closing on a commercial property is just the beginning. Building and protecting value is an involved and potentially turbulent process. That’s why Frederick County, Maryland commercial property owners, like you, need a meticulous, dedicated and savvy property manager to protect the value you’ve worked so hard to build.
With more than two decades of experience across all aspects of commercial real estate, we are uniquely positioned to care for your property or portfolio of commercial properties. Whether an office complex, apartment building, shopping center or industrial site, we offer a full range of property management services to meet any need.
Property Management Services
MacRo’s property management consultants oversee the day-to-day management of rental investments including:
- Apartment buildings
- Shopping centers
- Industrial sites
- Establish fair rental values by analyzing comparable rentals
- Develop marketing and advertisement strategies to fill vacancies
- Handle all aspects of the lease agreement including showing the property, pre-qualifying applicants and preparing lease documents
- Manage tenant relations
- Maintain the property
- Conduct regular inspections
- Advise owner on capital improvements and supervise renovations
- Maintain monthly rent roll with information on rent, fees and rent losses
- Provide customized reports as well as annual reports for taxes
- Monitor expenses, approve bills and disburse funds including proceeds to investor/owner.
- Collect, maintain and repay security deposits in accordance with local statutes
- Prepare and analyze financial statements and monitor operating budgets
Contact us or fill out the form below.