Rocky Mackintosh shared his blog strategies at a FCBA/ SMC Meeting at Dutch’s Daughter 6/14.
This past Tuesday, MacRo, Ltd. President Rocky Mackintosh had the honor of presenting at a local Frederick County Builders Association (FCBA) / Sales and Marketing Council (SMC) breakfast meeting. Rocky discussed his experience blogging and the successful strategies that he has used to generate leads, increase public awareness and enhance the brand of his company- MacRo, Ltd.
The main tips Rocky offered were:
- If you start a blog be prepared for the large amount of time investment required for it to be successful
- Utilize relevant keywords and tags in every post to help with SEO
- Add links to every post that will send visitors deeper within your website
- Keep your blog content relevant- otherwise your subscribers will disengage
- Make sure to advertise your blog postings throughout the social media world via postings on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin
Rocky Mackintosh, President, MacRo, Ltd., a Land and Commercial Real Estate firm based in Frederick, Maryland. He is an appointed member of the Frederick County Charter Board. He also writes for TheTentacle.com.