MacRo, Ltd. is on the hunt again for a new staff member to join our team as a part-time research/writing assistant.
Primary duties include researching, interviewing and writing articles in collaboration with the company owner on real estate and related political issues of interest every week for posts in the MacRo Report Blog, press releases, social media, etc.
While the position is open to all qualified applicants, it could be ideal for a recent graduate or undergraduate student with or seeking a degree journalism and/or real estate.
It is estimated the position will require an average of 10 to 20 hours per week. Much of the work can be done remotely.
The ideal candidate would possess the following:
- Local resident of Frederick County, Maryland
- Proficient writing skills
- Interest in commercial real estate, as well as related political issues
- Networking abilities
- Independent working
- Research on real estate and related political issues
- Excellent interview skills
Please send resume, examples of past work and cover letter to email@example.com.