We are looking for an Executive Assistant / Bookkeeper
MacRo, Ltd. is an established land and commercial real estate brokerage and consulting firm in Frederick, Maryland.
We are seeking a full time Executive Assistant/Office Manager. Preference will be given to one who also has strong bookkeeping skills. The position requires an individual who possesses a strong work ethic, in addition to superb organizational and communication skills.
This position requires a passion and familiarity with the real estate industry.
Executive Assistant/Office Manager duties include:
- Provide administrative support to company President and other staff members; coordination of daily activities, conferences and meetings
- Preparation of reports and correspondence; maintenance and organization of files and records.
- Respond to inquiries and directed documents including Letters of Intent, contracts and leases to clients.
- Property and data research.
- General EA duties such as photocopying, faxing, drafting correspondence, transcription and answering phones.
- Office management including ordering supplies and overseeing daily operations.
Bookkeeping activities are as follows:
- General bookkeeping and property management for various business and investment entities.
- Payroll experience required
- Regular correspondence with outside CPA firm.
The individual should have 3 – 5 years of bookkeeping experience and administrative support. The successful candidate also possesses exceptional verbal and written communication skills, advanced experience with Microsoft Office, Excel, Quickbooks or comparable accounting programs, as well as Outlook and other database/contact management programs.
Compensation is based upon the level of experience and the skill set of the candidate.
Please send resume and salary requirement to email@example.com. All applications kept confidential.