SOLD: Farm property in Keymar selling below appraised value. Level ground with frontage on Big Pipe Creek and a tributary thereof; deed describes property as 112 acres +/- and approximately 70 acres are tillable. All subdivision rights are intact including off-conveyances. Many possibilities including subdivision into as many as 8 lots or enter property into agricultural preservation programs.
For additional transaction details, click here!
- Beautiful Setting in Western Carroll County
- Between Woodsboro and Taneytown, Off Route 194
- From Frederick Take Rt. 194 North, Cross Into Carroll County. Turn Right Onto Middleburg Rd. Proceed 1.2 Miles And Turn Left Onto Crouse Mill Road. Proceed 1/3 Mile To Driveway Into Property On Left Side Of Crouse Mill Road.
Legal / Taxes
- Property Taxes:
- Special Tax Recapture: Agricultural Transfer Tax
- Map Grid: Map: 0035 Grid: 0010 Parcel: 0047
- Property Land Area: Approximately 112 Acres
- Approximately 60 Acres of Tillable Ground, 7+/- Acres of Pasture and the Remainder is Pasture
- All Development / Subdivision Rights are Intact
- (2) Off-Conveyances and (6) Subdivision Lots Possible
- Being Sold as “Raw Land”
- Potential to Enter into an Agricultural Preservation or Create a Small Subdivision of Residential Lots
- Residential development
- Agricultural preservation
- 2,288 SF
- Farm Exterior, 2 Story House