Situated in Southern Frederick County, the Estates at Potomac Farms is an exclusive community. These rural residential estate lots are nestled on hilltops offering extraordinary 360-degree views of the Catoctin Mountains to the west and Sugarloaf Mountain to the east. Located just 4 miles beyond Buckeystown, 12 minutes from I-270 and a mile from the Chesapeake & Ohio Canal National Historical Park on the Potomac River.
For more information on individual lots, please click below links:
Lot 103, 1175 Buckeystown Pike, Adamstown, Maryland 21710 – 2.61 Acres (WITHHELD)
Bring your own builder!
- Intersection of Buckeystown Pike (MD 85) and Tuscarora-Dickerson Road MD 28)
- Tax Map 0109, Parcel 0071
- Disclosure: Earl M. Mackintosh, III (Seller) is the Broker of record of MacRo, Ltd, the Realtor representing the Seller.
- Frederick County Zoning – Agricultural District (A) (Uses are restricted by covenants)
- Private well and septic on each lot
- Potomac Edison underground to each lot
- Verizon landlines underground to each lot
- Wireless High Speed Internet available from Sugarloaf Network Systems, LLC (info included)
- The community does NOT have a homeowners or community association. Portions of each driveway and the entrance features require lot owners of each section to share in maintenance.
- High: Tuscarora High
- Middle: Ballenger Creek Middle
- Elementary: Carroll Manor Elementary