Prices Starting in the Upper $100,000s Situated in Southern Frederick County, the Estates at Potomac Farms is an exclusive community featuring 11 custom home sites ranging in size from 2 to 12 acres. These rural residential estate lots are nestled on hilltops offering extraordinary 360-degree views of the Catoctin Mountains to the west and Sugarloaf Mountain to the east. Located just 4 miles beyond Buckeystown, 12 minutes from I-270 and a mile from the Chesapeake & Ohio Canal National Historical Park on the Potomac River.
Bring your own builder!
- Intersection of Buckeystown Pike (MD 85) and Tuscarora-Dickerson Road MD 28)
- Tax Map 0109, Parcels 0071 and 0099
- Frederick County Zoning – Agricultural District (A) (Uses are restricted by covenants)
- Private Well and Septic on each lot
- Potomac Edison underground to each lot
- Verizon landlines underground to each lot
- Wireless High Speed Internet available from Sugarloaf Network Systems, LLC (info included)
- The community does NOT have a homeowners or community association. Portions of each driveway and the entrance features require lot owners of each section to share in maintenance.
- High: Tuscarora High
- Middle: Ballenger Creek Middle
- Elementary: Carroll Manor Elementary