UNDER CONTRACT: This assemblage of nine residential parcels located on the north end of Westminster has the possibility of yielding as many as 44 mixed use residential dwelling units. Highly visible with 500 +/- feet of frontage along Baltimore Blvd (MD RTE 140).
- Two points of access from City/County Roads.
- One block from McDaniel College.
- Ideal location for student housing.
- Conveniently near neighborhood shopping, parks and downtown Westminster.
- Development Stage: Draft Concept Plan only.
- Within the block of MD RTE 140, Pennsylvania and Sullivan Avenues, Westminster, Maryland 21157
- Tax Map 0039, Parcels 0685, 0227, and 0441
- Westminster City Zoning - R-7,500 Residence District
- 4.986 +/- acres
- Reservation for sewer and water based on 100 gallons per unit/day
Uses for Westminster City Zoning - R-7,500 Residence District
- Single-Family Semidetached Dwellings and Accessory Buildings
- Replacement of any Multi-Family Dwelling Existing Prior to July 1, 1999
- Medical and Dental Offices, which were Legal Nonconforming Uses as of July 1, 2003
- Conversion Dwellings
- Public Buildings, Structures and Properties of the Recreational, Cultural, Institutional, Educational, Administrative or Public-Service Type, Including Fire, Ambulance or Rescue Squad
- Housing for Older Persons and Other Customary Accessory Uses and Structures
- Single-Family Detached Dwellings
- Agriculture and Accessory Buildings
- Colleges and Universities
- Day-Care Facilities for not more than Six Children or Elderly Persons
- Boarding (Lodging) or Rooming Houses
- Churches, Convents, Monasteries, Parish Houses and all other Places of Worship
- Home Occupations
- Hospitals and Nursing and Care Homes
- Schools, Including Nursery Schools, Day-Care Facilities for up to Eight Children or Elderly Persons
- Social Clubs, Fraternal Organizations and Community Meeting Halls
- Telecommunications Facilities
- Tourist Homes (Bed/Breakfast)
- And more...