SOLD: This historic Walkersville location for sale offers a variety of downtown uses including, but not limited to, retail, restaurant or professional offices.
- 2 East Frederick Street, Walkersville, Maryland
- Tax Map 0851, Parcel 1222
- Walkersville Zoning - B-2 Shopping Center
- Approximately 3.81 acres
- This includes approximately 1.93 acres in a Deed of Preservation Easement with the Maryland Historical Trust
- Approximately 15,862 SF
- Paved and private parking lot
- Public water and sewer
- Department and clothing stores.
- Furniture and appliance stores.
- Paint and hardware stores.
- Banks; savings and loan offices.
- Jewelry, stationery, flower, pet and other specialty shops.
- Business and professional offices.
- Radio, television and shoe repair and other repair services.
- Lodging facilities: hotels and motels.
- Service stations and minor repair shops.
- Restaurants and cafes, including entertainment activities.
- Laundry and dry-cleaning establishments.
- Public buildings of a cultural, administrative or public-service nature.
- Clubs and lodges.
- Multiple occupancy office.
- Accessory uses or buildings.
- And More…