SOLD: This 1,820 SF residential office sits on 0.45 acres in downtown Frederick. Includes off-street parking, a full kitchen, a fireplace and plenty of storage space.
Interior of property is currently under renovation.
Located on Rt. 40 one block from Rt. 15, gateway to the Golden Mile. Zoned Frederick City Residential Office (RO), this location offers great visibility and is perfect for a professional services business seeking room for expansion.
- 618 West Patrick Street, Frederick, MD
- Tax Map 0417, Parcel 1178H
- Approx. 0.45 acres
- Frederick City: RO - Residential Office
- Approx. 1,820 SF
- Interior currently under renovation
- Public Water & Sewer, Baseboard Heat/Window Air Conditioning
- Bed and Breakfast Inn
- Nursing Home/Domiciliary Care/Adult Living Facility
- Commercial Use in Historic Structures
- Interior Decorator
- Offices, Business & Professional
- Veterinary Clinic/Hospital without Boarding
- Adult Day Care Center
- Child Day Care Center
- Communication Antenna on Existing City-Owned Water Towers, High Voltage Electric Transmission Towers and Existing Athletic Lighting Structures, Over 60 FT in Height, on Public Land
- Telecommunication Antennas Enclosed within an Existing Structure or Building Subject to Section 27-779
- Agricultural Production
- And More...