SOLD: Last lot remaining in small subdivision of high end homes. Very private yet less than 1 mile to I-70. Conventional perc & existing well. Lot is fully wooded and a small stream meanders across the property. Home site is elevated & has a gentle slope allowing for walkout basement & southern exposure. Seller in process of obtaining driveway grading/stream crossing permits. No AG transfer tax.
- Conveniently located less than 1 mile from 1-70, 2 miles from Major Retail Area
- Tax Map 0077, Parcel 0204
- Frederick County Zoning - Resource Conservation (RC)
- Approximately 6.7 acres
- Fully Wooded Site with Mature Poplars / Oaks and a Small Stream across Property.
- Elevated Home Site Features Gentle Slope Ideal for a Walkout Basement with Southern Exposure.
- Perc Test Approved for Conventional (not sand mount) Septic System to Support 5 BR Home.
- Agricultural Activities
- Agricultural Value Added Processing
- Agritourism Enterprise
- Nursery Retail/Wholesale
- Farm Winery/Brewery
- Farm Winery/Brewery Tasting Room
- Limited/Commercial Roadside Stand
- Spring Water Harvesting and Storage
- Single-Family Detached
- Mobile Homes
- Caretaker Residence in Conjunction with a Permitted Use
- Accessory Apartment
- Bed and Breakfast
- Communication Towers
- Country Inn
- Agricultural Products Processing
- School Bus Parking
- Shooting Range/Club – Trap, Skeet, Rifle, Archery
- Tent Campground
- Rustic Retreat/Camp/Outdoor Club
- Group Homes, Small Private
- Place of Worship
- Nongovernmental Utility
- And more...