Lot 101 is 6.27 acres located in the Estates at Potomac Farms, an exclusive community featuring 11 custom home sites ranging in size from 2 to 12 acres. These rural residential estate lots are nestled on hilltops offering extraordinary 360-degree views of the Catoctin Mountains to the west and Sugarloaf Mountain to the east. Located just 4 miles beyond Buckeystown, 12 minutes from I-270 and a mile from the Chesapeake & Ohio Canal National Historical Park on the Potomac River.
Bring your own builder!
- 1191 Buckeystown Pike, Adamstown, MD 21710
- Tax Map 0109, Parcels 0071
- Disclosure: Earl M. Mackintosh, III (Seller) is the Broker of record of MacRo, Ltd, the Realtor representing the Seller.
- Frederick County Zoning – Agricultural District (A) (Uses are restricted by covenants)
- Perc approved for 3 bedrooms
- Potomac Edison underground to each lot
- Verizon landlines underground to each lot
- Wireless High Speed Internet available from Sugarloaf Network Systems, LLC (info included)
- The community does NOT have a homeowners or community association. Portions of each driveway and the entrance features require lot owners of each section to share in maintenance.
- High: Tuscarora High
- Middle: Ballenger Creek Middle
- Elementary: Carroll Manor Elementary