This 2,511 SF first floor storefront, perfect for a retail shop or restaurant, is located in Downtown Boonsboro.
The Town of Boonsboro is nestled at the foot of South Mountain and located between Hagerstown and Frederick. This rural town offers visitors an array of local attractions: a Town Museum featuring historical artifacts, a restored 1902 Trolley Station, a beautiful Park and the Inn Boonsboro—a historic bed-and-breakfast located on the Square owned by New York Times Bestselling author Nora Roberts.
Showings available with 48 hours’ notice.
- 12 North Main Street, Boonsboro, MD 21713
- Tax Map 0405, Parcel 1168
- Town of Boonsboro Zoning – Town Center District (TC)
- 2,511 SF
- Water, Sewer, Electric, and Gas
- Accessory Apartments.
- Single-family detached dwellings, including pre-fabricated, modular, panelized or sectional dwellings.
- Tow-family “duplex” dwellings, as defined in Article 2.
- Two-family semi-detached dwelling
- Single-family attached “townhouse” dwellings, as defined in Article 2.
- Multi-family “apartment” dwellings, as defined in Article 2.
- Multi-family condominium dwelling units, as defined in Article 2.
- Dwelling unit in conjunction with a principal non-residential use.
- Bed-and-breakfast, rooming, or temporary boarding houses, as defined in Article 2.
- Customary home occupations and home professional offices, as defined in Article 2.
- Parks designed or intended for passive recreation or open space.
- Private or membership clubs or lodges not operated commercially, nor conducted primarily as a business enterprise.
- Churches and other places of worship.
- Meeting or assembly halls for philanthropic, religious, fraternal, civic or other non-profit organizations/corporations see setback requirements in Section 501.
- Civic buildings, including community centers, museums, post offices, libraries, fire and rescue stations and halls and public office buildings erected or used by Federal, State, County or municipal governments or agencies thereof.
- Child care centers—licensed, or drop-in centers, as defined in Article 2.
- Professional offices.
- Medical and dental offices or clinics for outpatient treatment, including accessory laboratory facilities.
- Hotels, motels, and the like. See Section 506.
- Printing, photographic processing, blueprinting, photocopying, and similar reproduction services, and facsimile transmission except publishing.
- Parking lot or garage as a commercial or public enterprise, provided that a solid wall shall screen such parking lot, screen or fence at least Three (3) feet high or by dense evergreen plantings of equal height. All screening shall be continuously maintained.
- Business—personal service.
- Restaurants and the like, except drive-in and drive-through restaurants, as defined in Article 2.
- Business—neighborhood retail.
- Business—general retail.
- Signs, see the provision of Article 7, including: Off-premises directional signs. See Section 708-B; Temporary signs. See Sections 701-D and 708-D.
- Essential utility equipment, as defined in Article 2.
- Utility equipment—other, prior to the construction of or any overhead electrical power line of 69 kV or greater capacity, of any cross country telephone trunk line including microwave facilities, of any underground pipeline for transmission of natural gas or petroleum products, location and right-of-way plans of said lines and accessory facilities shall be submitted for the information and review of the Planning Commission.