As a Realtor® professional, Steve Cranford represents sellers/landlords and buyers/tenants in negotiating a variety of commercial real estate agreements in Frederick and the surrounding counties.
With almost 15 years in real estate and another 20 years in various client management positions, Steve has proven that a fundamental key to success in commercial real estate is the development and preservation of long-term business relationships. Through his dedication and diligence in support of his clients, Steve has been able to create significant added value to their real estate portfolios.
During Steve’s successful career, he has worked with some of the most talented and innovative Fortune 100 companies in the country, including Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, and Fujitsu GTE. In addition, Steve’s private consulting business has enabled him to experience the dynamic nature of entrepreneurship while helping undeveloped business enterprises realize their full potential.
Steve is an active member of the National Association of Realtors, Maryland Association of Realtors, Frederick County Association of Realtors, and Vietnam Veterans of America, along with various affiliations in the commercial real estate industry.
- Represented the owner in the sale of a portfolio of multifamily properties in Hagerstown, valued at $520,000
- Represented the owner in the sale of a prime retail/office site on Urbana Pike in Frederick, valued at $675,000
- Represented the landlord for Salvations Army’s lease of 7,000 square feet of street retail on East Street in Frederick
- Represented the landlord for Fabrications Events’ lease of 13,000 square feet of warehouse space on East Street in Frederick.
- Represents the owner in the sale and lease of a 42,000 square foot Class A office building valued at $4,900,000
- Represent the owner in the sale and lease of a 3 acres contract site in Woodbine, MD valued at $1,500,000
- Represents the landlords in the lease of 150,000 square foot of office spaces in Frederick