Kathy Krach provides client representation for both sellers and buyers of commercial properties. Her analytical skills and marketing experience lend to customized, cutting-edge marketing programs and creative deal structures designed to deliver the best results for MacRo clients. She also works closely with Rocky Mackintosh on commercial development consulting projects.
Kathy began working withMacRo in 2011 as a marketing consultant and researcher and joined MacRo’s brokerage team shortly thereafter.
Kathy began her career in the fields of real estate finance and marketing 25 years ago, working for publicly-traded real estate companies Ryland Group and Resource Mortgage Capital where she held positions in investor relations, marketing, and corporate communications.
Kathy has served on the board of the Trinity School of Frederick, and is currently a member of the Community Foundation of Frederick County‘s Scholarship Committee as well as a member of FCAR‘s Commercial Committee.
Kathy holds a B.A. in Economics and Business Administration from McDaniel College. She lives in Frederick, Maryland with her husband Tom and their three children. In her free time, she enjoys tending her bees and running. (Yes, sometimes she’s running from the bees.)
- Represented the owner of a 12,000 SF flex building in a $1.6 million sale to a local Frederick non profit.
- Represented Old Line Bank in their sale of a $1.03 million portfolio of office condominiums in Frederick.
- Represented local franchise owners in purchasing a 3,000 SF commercial office building and 1+ acre commercial lot to expand business operations.
- Represented Smokestack Studios in leasing [3,000 SF] retail space in downtown Frederick.
- Represented landlord in leasing 5,586 SF of downtown Frederick commercial office space to Mosaic Power.
- Represented Kennedy Fire Protection in leasing 4,850 SF of warehouse and office space in Frederick County.
- Represented landlord in leasing 5,470 SF of downtown Frederick flex space to City Electric Supply.