This assemblage of eight residential parcels located on the north end of Westminster has the possibility of yielding as many as 37 mixed use residential dwelling units. Highly visible with 500 +/- feet of frontage along Baltimore Blvd (MD RTE 140).
- Potential for 24 multifamily, 5 Townhouses, 8 Duplex units … or more!
- Two points of access from City/County Roads.
- One block from McDaniel College.
- Ideal location for student housing.
- Conveniently near neighborhood shopping, parks and downtown Westminster.
- Public Water and Sewer available.
- Development Stage: Draft Concept Plan only.
- Within the block of MD RTE 140, Pennsylvania and Sullivan Avenues, Westminster, Maryland 21157
- Tax Map 0039, Parcels 0685, 0227, and 0441
- Carroll County Zoning – R-7,500 Residence District
- Westminster City Zoning - R-7,500 Residence District
- 4.986 +/- acres
- Public Water and Sewer
Uses for Carroll County Zoning – R-7,500 Residence District
- Single-Family and Two-Family Dwelling
- Multi-Family Dwellings
- Boarding or Lodging Houses
- Nursing Homes
- Retirement Homes
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities
- Assisted Living Facilities
- Accessory Buildings
- Family Day Care
- Attached Accessory Dwelling Units
- Detached Accessory Dwelling Units
- Physician’s Office Within a Dwelling
- Insurance Agent’s Office Within a Dwelling
- Realtor’s Office Within a Dwelling
- Home Occupation
- Lawn Care and Maintenance Service
- Boarding or Rooming Houses
- Tourist Homes
- Not for Profit Clubs
- Not for Profit Fraternal Organizations
- Not for Profit Lodges
- Community Centers and Swimming Pools
- Religious Establishments
- Educational Buildings and Properties
- Community Centers
- Hospitals (Class A)
- Medical Clinics
- Dental Clinics
- Funeral Establishments
- Golf Courses
- Country Clubs
- Private Clubs
- Nursery Schools
- Day Care Centers
- Country Inn
- Resident Operated Antique Shops
- Resident Operated Arts and Crafts Shops
- Residence Operated Beauty Parlors
- Residence Operated Barbershops
- Cottage Industry
- And more...
Uses for Westminster City Zoning - R-7,500 Residence District
- Single-Family Semidetached Dwellings and Accessory Buildings
- Replacement of any Multi-Family Dwelling Existing Prior to July 1, 1999
- Medical and Dental Offices, which were Legal Nonconforming Uses as of July 1, 2003
- Conversion Dwellings
- Public Buildings, Structures and Properties of the Recreational, Cultural, Institutional, Educational, Administrative or Public-Service Type, Including Fire, Ambulance or Rescue Squad
- Housing for Older Persons and Other Customary Accessory Uses and Structures
- Single-Family Detached Dwellings
- Agriculture and Accessory Buildings
- Colleges and Universities
- Day-Care Facilities for not more than Six Children or Elderly Persons
- Boarding (Lodging) or Rooming Houses
- Churches, Convents, Monasteries, Parish Houses and all other Places of Worship
- Home Occupations
- Hospitals and Nursing and Care Homes
- Schools, Including Nursery Schools, Day-Care Facilities for up to Eight Children or Elderly Persons
- Social Clubs, Fraternal Organizations and Community Meeting Halls
- Telecommunications Facilities
- Tourist Homes (Bed/Breakfast)
- And more...