This 31 acre parcel is a commercial real estate development opportunity in Myersville Maryland waiting to happen.
Zoned Village Center District in the heart of the Town of Myersville, Maryland, the property is an ideal mixed-use commercial and residential project within a municipality that has displayed favorable attitude toward the development of this site.
- Main Street, Myersville
- Tax Map 0700, Parcel 0515
- Town of Myersville Zoning - Village Center (VC)
- Town of Myersville is currently completing the annexation of the northwestern corner of the subject property into the town limits at no cost to the Seller nor the eventual purchaser. This governmental act will allow the entire property to qualify for development under the current zoning code, subject to further approvals. See attached letter dated March 20, 2015 from the Town of Myersville.
- 31.13 acres as per deed
- Public Water; however, will be required to provide sufficient water wells to accommodate 1,000 gallons/day for each commercial use and 500 gallons/day for each residential dwelling unit
- Public Sewer
- Parks and other recreation areas of a nonprofit nature.
- Single-family dwellings.
- Houses of worship, subject to site plan approval by Planning Commission in accordance with § 165-64.
- Private and public schools, subject to site plan approval by Planning Commission in accordance with § 165-64.
- Two-family dwellings.
- Multifamily dwellings and townhouses. (For townhouse development standards, see §§ 165-56.)
- Public buildings and facilities.
- Home occupations.
- Clubrooms, club grounds, meeting halls.
- General merchandise, variety or department stores, retail.
- Food, groceries, retail.
- Apparel and accessories, retail.
- Furniture, home furnishing and equipment, retail.
- Paint, glass, wallpaper and hardware, retail.
- Heating, plumbing and electrical equipment, retail.
- Finance, insurance and real estate services.
- Personal services, laundry, barber, beautician, funeral.
- Business services, advertising, employment, consulting.
- Professional services, medical, dental, legal, engineering.
- Commercial recreation.
- Private and commercial schools, dance, business, day care, trade.
- And more...